Humanys Solutions S.A. is dedicated to the recruitment of HR professionals, for permanent positions or temporary missions. We collaborate closely with our clients for the profile definition, research and selection of HR generalists and specialists. We assist our candidates in their professional orientation, taking into consideration their experience, skills and potential.
Humanys Solutions S.A. is part of Interiman Group, one of the 4 leading recruitment companies in Switzerland, with more than 60 specialized agencies.
Our driving force is "the passion for your success".
For one of our client, an international company based in Geneva, we are urgently seeking for a bright and dynamic
HR Assistant (6 months Fixed term contract)
HR Administration :
- to look after the entire administration of employees' entries, exits, and transfers,
- to look after the entire process of work permit administration,
- to support the HR department in the management of employee's files.
- to draft, post jobs openings, source candidates, screen CVs, conduct interviews with the candidates, and follow-up applications.
Payroll support :
- to participate in the entire Swiss payroll process for local employees and expatriates,
- to support in any other related activities linked to the Swiss payrolling.
- Mandatory experience in an international environment (at least 2 years)
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive, autonomous, flexible
- Detail-oriented and rigorous
- Strong team spirit
- Languages : fluent English and French (any other language is a plus)
Détails du poste
Référence68107RégionGenèveLieuGenevaType de contratTemporaire - plein tempsDurée6 monthsTaux d'activité100 %Permis de travail minimum requisPermis BNiveau d'étudeMaturité / BaccalauréatDate d'engagement01.11.2016Critères minimum
- HR experience (minimum 2 years)
- Fluent in French and English(C2 level) excellent written and oral skills
- Experience in an international environment
Nom - PrénomSaxod DavidAgenceHumanys Experts SA - GenèveAdressePlace de la Fusterie 9-11
1204 - GenèveTél022 552 34 24