Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Professional Services Consultant - Switzerland
Y-Parc, Rue Galilée 6 +41 24 425 97 60 (office) www.netguardians.ch
1400 Yverdon-les-Bains +41 24 425 97 65 (fax) email@example.com
Founded in 2007, NetGuardians was the first company to emerge from the innovation incubator Y-Parc, in Yverdon-
les-Bains, Switzerland. The company now enjoys a solid international presence with a steadily growing clientele in
Europe, Middle East and Africa. In June 2015, NetGuardians has been named a Gartner “Cool Vendor” in “Cool
Vendors in Audit and Compliance Innovate Controls Validation Techniques”.
We take a unique approach to fraud and risk assurance solutions by leveraging Big Data to correlate and analyze
behaviors across the entire bank system – not just at the transaction level. This broader vision is the secret to our
creative edge. We honor the confidence of our clients by combining the technical know-how of our R&D team with
our solid understanding of the evolving risk challenges faced by banks in a border-free world. We offer Swiss quality
Professional Services Consultant
Location: Yverdon-les-Bains, Switzerland
NetGuardians is looking for a talented Professional Services Consultant who will be responsible for implementing our
solutions into customer environments. The successful candidate for this full-time and permanent position, will be
part of the Professional Services team.
● Analyze needs and implement NetGuardians solutions into customer environments;
● Provide post-implementation support to NetGuardians’ customers;
● Provide training to customer;
● Following up with the customers to ensure the solution is well implemented, and successfully used by the
● Develop packages for NG|Screener, including dashboard and reports, to address security, compliance and
● Are a graduate in IT engineering with 2-5 years’ experience in the IT banking environment;
● Proficient knowledge with Linux systems and SQL database environments;
● Excellent presentation skills, along with verbal and written communication skills in English (French and
others languages are an asset);
● Knowledge of Avaloq, Temenos T24, Flexcube core banking systems are a plus ;
● Are a team player, independent, curious and eager to learn;
● Are willing to travel to foreign countries on short-term assignments;
● Are customer oriented
A dynamic environment with motivated colleagues.
An international experience with a global customer base.
Excellent career development opportunities.
The opportunity to be a part of an exciting adventure
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast growing successful and innovative company.
We are looking forward to receiving your application at firstname.lastname@example.org