Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Our client, an international service provider, is seeking a strong professional to perform the role of
Regional Sales Manager – Romandie
based in Lausanne, Switzerland. The role is seen as an ideal opportunity for an individual to demonstrate their ability to develop and implement business strategies in a diverse and global business. She/he responds to internal and external customer requests.
The Sales Manager is responsible for growing the company’s business in the assigned territory, in accordance with corporate objectives (i.e. revenue & profit targets, product growth initiatives, etc.). The Sales Manager serves as the main sales contact point for prospects and the sales account owner for assigned customers. He/she
must also find and develop qualified leads, then convert them through the sales process into
prospects and customers.
The SM is a highly motivated individual with a strong set of skills, capable of developing compelling value propositions that foster strong relationships. Selling value added solutions that are critical for success.
Key tasks and key areas of focus
• Conceptual Design of Strategies and appropriate Measures to guarantee revenues, identify the potential in the diverse business sectors, and to exploit the economic potential within these sectors
• Establishes target account strategies and implements plans for achieving sales goals
• Secure existing business and build up strong customer relationship at executive level
• Managing, analyzing, and responding to customer interactions to optimize sales efforts across all channels
• To lead interdisciplinary project, the focus being the client and the client’s requirements
• To devise and merge solutions in collaboration with the regional Operations Director
• Responsible for the strategic alignment of the portfolio strategy to customers’ needs
• Create internal awareness of customer service requirements
• Responsible for a smooth handover of clients to operations or Business Implementation Department including SOPand ongoing communication discipline
• Participate actively in regular reviews with major accounts (existing and potential) to ensure customer satisfaction and profitable business growth
• Analysis performance reports to determine trends and create action plans for sales revenue growth. Conducts quarterly business reviews with key clients
Takes a lead role in evaluating business needs in routine situations which may include defining requirements, scope, objectives, customer profiles, deliverables and issues ; identifies underlying needs and causes of problems; makes recommendations for addressing needs.
Develops an understanding to buying criteria of key decision makers and to build effective client proposals in line with their requirements and process improvement.
Integrates knowledge market strategies, industry trends, and company capabilities to position company competitively; anticipates future growth opportunities for accounts and proactively coordinates/liaises with the sales and operations directors.
Educational background & professional experience
• Completed basic professional training/studies (e.g. Industrial, Economics, Retail, Technical, Logistics, etc.)
• Business understanding in banking, retail, logistics, etc., someone who has experience in Sales or wants to follow this route
• Self-driven and with highly developed communication skills – verbal and written required
• Results oriented, persistence, customer focus, presentation skills
• Ability to gain access to multiple executive-lever customer decision makers
• Expertise and professionalism in customer contacts, understanding of customer
requirements, analysis and resolution of problems and complaints
• Must have strong presentation skills
• Must have highly developed organizational and time management skills and strategic and solutions oriented thinking
• Must have highly developed negotiation and problem resolution skills
• Strong understanding of business processes
French – mother tongue
English – excellent: spoken and written
German – level B1
Age: 30 – 45
It is imperative that the person has experience and good knowledge of the Romandie Region
If you are interested in this position and you fulfill the above requirements, we kindly ask you to please apply per mail to Mrs. Kaufmann: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit your CV in both Word and PDF.
Visit us www.logs-recruit.ch