Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
An excellent opportunity to “show off” your hard earned previous Management/Supply Chain Logistics skills for this challenging position.
Our client is a highly respected & stable Global player in the Transport, Logistics & Supply Chain field.
• Previous General management experience is essential as well working experience in the Middle East in an international freight forwarding and logistics corporation
• Relevant tertiary qualification – B-Com / Finance, Accounting to handle budgeting and financial planning and reports, etc.
• Further Sales and Business Development, as well as identifying any other suitable growth and diversification opportunities
• Experience in project business
• Methodical, organized individual to manage HR duties, strict performance management, and fostering of team environment and incentives
• Excellent management & motivational abilities
• A “Hands on” approach + mentoring capabilities essential
• Knowledge of the trends and challenges facing the Industry
• Understand & be sensitive to the region’s cultural differences, mentality, working environment, etc.
• Dealings with major Corporates’ and ongoing follow through & networking
• Ensure & maintain excellent standard of Customer Service – Routine & ongoing
• The ideal candidate will be in the age range 40 – 55 with sound English language written and spoken, additional languages being advantageous
In General : The Country Manager ensures his office’s operations align with the organisation’s mission, strategic objectives and policies. Specific duties include managing staff, overseeing projects and sales, ensuring the organisation follows local laws and regulations, liasing with management at the main office and providing reports on activities, ensuring proper financial controls are in place and representing the organisation at meetings.
For further information please contact us.
If you are interested in this management position and only if you fulfill the above requirements, please submit your application documents (CV, work references and course certificates) per E-Mail to email@example.com
Tel. +41 (0)41 780 71 79