Guess Europe Sagl is currently recruiting for its European Headquarter based in Bioggio (Switzerland) a
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
As part of the Headquarters Marketing Team, the CRM Specialist will be involved in all aspects of the CRM program as it relates to Guess Europe.
The CRM Department has the goal to develop, implement, establish and monitor strategies that will optimize all aspects of the relationship with the final customer with the ultimate goal being loyalty and sales growth.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
To assist the CRM Manager in the following activities:
CRM Operational Aspects:
- Support in the daily operational tasks related to the GUESS loyalty program in Europe such as:
- Extraction of customers’ lists and cleaning of the DB
- Liaise with local partner and external web agency to guarantee execution of local campaigns
- Assist in maintaining a DEM/SMS Calendar shared between GUESS and the Web Agency
- Brief and follow up with the web agency in order to properly send direct marketing communication to customers (DEM and SMS)
- Monitor CRM KPI's in all countries and send updates to local contacts
- Monitor DEM results (delivery and opening rate) and follow up accordingly in order to improve data quality
- Campaign Performance tracking: Analyze promotions/events results and ROI
- Support Implementation of all Customer Insight Projects (Customer Satisfaction survey and various market research)
Social Media Coordination
- Coordinate all Social Media Activities, develop and maintain calendar of all local posts
- Coordinate all the Social Media Communications with the US Team (GUESS Headquarter in US)
- Support in the development and operative implementation of the Social CRM Strategy
- Monitor Social Media Activities of competitors
- Interest in CRM and the end consumer a must. Previous experience in CRM appreciated.
- Strong computer skills: Excel is a must, Access or similar an advantage
- Strong analytical skills and an acute attention to detail
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work proactively and independently.
- Fluent in Italian and English, additional languages are a plus.