Traffic Specialist ZINC/LEAD ConcentratesReferenz
MZ PersonalArt des Jobs
VollzeitBeschreibung des Jobs
Our client is a steadily growing, innovative international Commodities Trading company based in Baar/ZG, specialized in the physical and financial trading non-ferrous ores, concentrates, refined metals and related by- products including precious metals.
In order to expand their team, we are currently looking for a Traffic Specialist.
Traffic Specialist ZINC/LEAD Concentrates English/Spanish (German)
- Processing documentation and complying will all requirements as listed under letters of credit and transport doucumentation and all aspects commodity transactions.
- Executing contracts including preparation of documentary instructions as per sales contracts and letter of credit. Forwarding the instructions to related parties, appointing suveyors, following-up cargo and services documents and providing final approvals for the issuance.
- External contracts include banks, freight agents and 3rd party commodity receivers.
- Contact person for clients in terms of logistic matters.
- Domestic Logistics Operations: Coordinationg operations with the local logistics companies, following up daily warehouse transfer reports, stock controls and independent inspections.
- Managing transportation from ports and warehouse.
- Replaying to overseas inquires in a clear, concise and timely manner
- Supervising loading discharging of cargoes.
- Arranging inspection services.
- Managing all documentary presentations.
- Negotiating service contracts with surveyors and updating the cecessary dato into contract execution system.
- Ensuring that each transaction file ist complete.
- solid knowledge on hedge and concentrates market.
- Team player and ready to help
- Good to set up procedures and make others to get engaged
- Able to work with exposure/positon and quick to solve inconsitencies
- Issue and explain P&Ls and its results
- Communication skills to be on top of daily sitation and keep the team informed.
- 5-10 years reladet experience in commodity trading (zinc/lead concentrates)
- Familiar with letters of credit and internation transport documentation
- Good knowledge in MS office
- Self-conscious and reliable
- English (written & spoken), good knowledge of Spanish is a plus
This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified professional to join a young and dynamic team in Baar.
Please note that due to strict work permit restictions, we can only accept candidates already based in Switzerland and holding valid Swiss work documents.
Please send your full application to email@example.com"> @mz-personal.ch