Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
VICE PRESIDENT PROCUREMENT
Suchen Sie eine neue berufliche Herausforderung?
Hier finden Sie einen Auszug aus unserer Liste!
Sie können die Jobs mittels der Selektionen filtern (Mehrfachselektion mittels der <ctrl / Strg> Taste).
1 Jobs aus einem Total von 69 entsprechen Ihrer Selektion.
For one of the leading Hi-Tech international companies based in Switzerland.
The VP Procurement reports to Senior Vice President Fulfilment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for planning and executing all procurement activities for DTV Core product(s), R&D and other related purchasing areas on a global scale, selecting sources of supply, approving purchase orders and negotiating terms of contracts.
- Supervision of the procurement team with 3 to 5 FTEs
- Determine the company's purchasing strategy, policy and procedures to ensure optimum value to the organisation in terms of cost, quality & service.
- Reduce procurement cost incurred by Group entities for IC-chips, cards, devices, computers, and other system components:
- Analyze/Benchmark potential suppliers on a multi-country/global basis in the field of quality, lead time, and costs.
- Organize competition among suppliers on a global scale. Negotiate optimal price(s), quality and delivery terms.
- Build strong commercial relationships with selected key suppliers to leverage improved business terms, improve service delivery and reduce dependency. Ensure actions are coordinated with other departments.
- Personally lead negotiations of commercial & legal terms for complex and strategically important contracts as well as for selected key R&D contracts.
- Ensure coordination with the relevant department(s).
- On a case by case basis, conclude negotiations led by purchasing manager team members,
- Liase with the logistics/supply-chain manager(s) to maintain adequate stock levels and make recommendations designed to reduce costs/improve quality.
- Design and implement processes to ensure/be able to make claims against suppliers for unsatisfactory materials or equipment.
- Ensure purchasing contracts are approved according to company processes/ legal requirements. Establish monitoring system (data base) to track the individual purchase orders which are not handled by the ERP and to draw statistics for each supplier and across suppliers.
- Lead procurement team. Propose appropriate size/team structure and build team skills/competencies.
- Clearly communicate mission and establish guidelines applicable to each purchasing manager.
- Ensure annual performance development system cycle (objective setting, mid/year-end reviews) are conducted with all team members.
- Provide team with regular on-going coaching/feedback.
- Minimum 15 years experience, of which 5 years with chip manufactures, leading complex negotiations in an international, multi-cultural business environment
- Extensive experience in negotiating commercial terms, legal terms (liquidated damages, IP rights, termination), and technical terms (Acceptance, Guarantee, etc.)
- In depth knowledge of request for tenders and of supplier selection process
- Strong analytical skills necessary to benchmark competitive proposals and to define and monitor indicators related to purchasing activity
- Exposure to business development, partnerships, IP management
- Interpersonal skills necessary for team management and for working in matrix operations (Teamwork/Collaboration, Ability to build strong personal relationships and Inspire/Engage others)
- Ability to listen to in house experts as well as to survey the global market, in order to define and establish objectives relating to suppliers.
- Advanced university degree in technology / computer science
- Additional business qualification / MBA
- Fluent English. Germand & French recommended
Are You interested for this job? Apply on-line and submit us you CV!