Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
IDEXX Laboratories, Inc. (NASDAQ: IDXX) is a leader in pet healthcare innovation, serving practicing veterinarians around
the world with a broad range of diagnostic and information technology-based products and services. Headquartered in
southern Maine, USA IDEXX conducts operations through more than 80 locations around the world, serves customers in
over 175 countries, and employs more than 6,700 people.
For our growing business in Switzerland IDEXX Laboratories is seeking a
Veterinary Anatomic Pathologist (m/f)
The ideal candidate speaks German and French fluently and is an enthusiastic and dynamic individual with a client-
oriented approach who has both training and experience in the field of veterinary anatomic pathology.
The majority of the pathologist’s duties involves, but is not limited to, interpretation and reporting of surgical biopsy
specimens and providing necessary follow-up consultation. A high level of importance is placed on quality, service, and
• Interpretation of surgical pathology specimens and cytology as well as the autopsy of animal carcass up to 20 kg.
• Preparation of reports in a timely manner and proving telephone consultations to clients.
• Interact with, advise and assist histopathology lab personnel in proper specimen handling/trimming and
processing techniques and function has the pathologist on duty.
• Promote the growth of IDEXX Veterinary Services by actively participating in pathologist meetings and
professional contact with clients.
• Board certifying examination eligible or board certified (preferred).
• Familiarity with current topics and issues in clinical veterinary medicine.
• Excellent verbal and communication skills in German, English and French.
• A service oriented attitude.
• Ability to organize and prioritize work.
IDEXX Laboratories, IDEXX Diavet AG
Human Resources, Nicole Hammer-Kohler
Schlyffistrasse 10 · CH-8806 Bäch SZ
Telefon: +49 7141 64 83 132, www.idexx.com