Our client, one of the leaders in the Pharmaceutical industry in Suisse Romande is now looking for a Sales and Marketing Manager to join their team.
- Develop and implement strategic marketing plans and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services. You will also be in charge of achieving satisfactory P&L ratio and market share in relation to preset standards and industry and economic trends.
- Plan, oversee advertising and promotional activities, including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail. You assist other departments within organization to prepare manuals and technical publications
- Develop and recommend product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share. Establishing and maintaining a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events.
- Ensure effective control of marketing results, and take corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets
- Oversee, evaluate market research and adjust marketing strategies to meet changing market and competitive conditions. You also monitor competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
- Establish, maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners. When needed you will meet with key clients, assisting sales representatives with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals, or by representing the company at trade association meetings to promote product.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to effectively and efficiently drive performance within a matrix organization.
- Minimum 5 years in pharmaceuticals, and minimum 2 years of marketing and market access experience are required.
- Experience and knowledge of promotional regulatory processes is key. Additional competencies include Strategic Planning, marketing analytics, Brand Therapeutic Area Knowledge, Customer / Competitive insights, and Seasoned Judgment.
- Candidate must have demonstrated an ability to incorporate knowledge of the market and competitive landscape into brand and commercial strategies. Demonstrated initiative and ability to work independently is required.
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree and an advanced degree is strongly preferred.
- Occasional travel will include Launch Meetings, POAs, customer visits, market research, etc.
- A very good command of English and French is needed, German a plus.
If you think you are the young talent we are looking for, please send your application to Edwin Pene.
For compliance reasons, we request online applications only.
Badenoch and Clark Switzerland is also specialized in Finance & Accounting, Banking & Insurance, Auditing, Advisory, Tax & Legal, Information Technology, HR, Procurement & Supply Chain. Badenoch & Clark is present throughout Europe, including in UK, Germany, Luxembourg, the Netherlands and France. Badenoch & Clark has a history of 30 years as a leader in the recruitment for position in the financial sector. Badenoch & Clark employs over 500 consultants and is part of the Adecco Group, which offers our clients and candidates a high degree of quality standard and wide range of services.