Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Director of Project Management – Electronics / Microelectronics
Our client aims to be the catalyst of technologies and know-how in engineering to develop from the research to the industry, the innovation that will enable the best imaginable future. Being in the forefront of today’s research and development engineering it is the ideal workplace for the world’s best engineers and researchers.
· Lead and manage product-oriented R&D projects, involving industrial partners, from the feasibility study to final IP delivery or finalized product.
· Demonstrate the flexibility and pragmatism required to act as the main contact point for several projects, running in parallel, for industry-leading companies in Europe and overseas.
· Provide strong project management skills, allowing the production of deliverables in time, in budget, and with the requested level of quality. Able to anticipate potential technical, planning and customer issues.
· Exhibit a good experience and in-depth understanding in some of the following areas RF/ IC / PV / Sensors.
· Engineering Bachelor or Master’s degree in EE (electronic, microelectronic).
· Knowledgeable in Physics, Material Science or related fields .
· 5 – 10 years of experience in the IC design industry.
· Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
· Leadership, independence and result-oriented mind-set.
· Several years of experience and proven skills in project management.
· You are fluent in English and French, knowledge in German is a plus.
· Attractive and competitive conditions.
· Not only stimulating and multidisciplinary environment, but you will also have the opportunity to work with leading Swiss and international companies.
· Versatile development opportunities.
Badenoch & Clark in Switzerland: the strength of an international organization combined with attention to detail, adapted to the Swiss employment market. Our consultants are specialized in specific areas of expertise: Finance & Accounting, Banking & Financial Services, Human Resources, Engineering & Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain, Property & Construction, Sales & Marketing. Badenoch & Clark is present throughout Europe, including in UK, France, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Belgium, Turkey and Norway. Badenoch & Clark has a history of 30 years as a leader in the recruitment for position in the financial sector. Badenoch & Clark employs over 500 consultants and is a trademark of the Adecco Group, which offers our clients and candidates a high degree of quality standard and wide range of services.