Based in Geneva and operating all over the world, our client is constantly developing and recreating to face the fast moving expectations of its market.
In order to strengthen its brand on this sector which needs to reinvent constantly, we are looking for a enthusiastic and creative Content Specialist
Directly interacting with the CEO of the company and reporting to the Global Marketing & Brand Director, you will join a multi-cultural team where you will be the voice of the company - no piece of copy goes out without your input.
From developing white papers to writing an essay, you will figure out how to position the brand globally to drive adoption from consumers. You are energized by the challenge of promoting a service and selling an experience to a variety of audiences.
Your main responsibilities will be as followed:
- Gather ideas from the CEO and the Global Marketing & Brand Director to translate them into creative and passionate messages.
- Work closely with the regional operations and PR teams.
- Give guidelines on the best way to build the content of a message and explain the strategy behind it.
- Author consistent, insight-driven brand messaging that expands beyond the services of the company and speaks to a larger community of those passionate, targeting different customer segments across all external touch points.
- Spice up company’s blogs and websites and make sure content is relevant, engaging and drives visitors back for more industry news.
- Research, write, and edit many other types of content, such as white papers, articles, ebooks, infographics, case studies, guides, presentations, and sales collateral.
- Audit and document final content assets from internal and external agency teams
- Be in charge of the communication and coordination of the distribution of final content assets to internal and external stakeholders
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum 4 years’ experience as a Content Manager in a fast-moving environment and ideally in the Tourism industry.
- Perfectly fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Writing is your passion: you have worked as a copywriter, have been a reporter, or have written blogs and are recognized for it. You are a whip-smart writer and natural storyteller.
- You are excited about capturing a story in different formats, speaking to different audiences.
- You understand keywords, how it should be part of your strategy and how it drives inbound leads.
- You have the ability to take complex messages and convert them to simple and digestible content.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital media/social media.
- Confident by nature, you feel comfortable around senior managers and are able to deal with multiple changes.
- You are team focus, very creative and able to translate ideas.
- You worked with enthusiasm and are passionate and inspiring.
- You crave variety - writing messages for a global company in an entrepreneurship environment at the same time sounds like an exciting challenge.
If you think you are the talent we are looking for, please send your application with a portfolio of your work to Edwin Pene.
For compliance reasons, we request online applications only.
Badenoch and Clark Switzerland is also specialized in Finance & Accounting, Banking & Insurance, Auditing, Advisory, Tax & Legal, Information Technology, HR, Procurement & Supply Chain. Badenoch & Clark is present throughout Europe, including in UK, Germany, Luxembourg, the Netherlands and France. Badenoch & Clark has a history of 30 years as a leader in the recruitment for position in the financial sector. Badenoch & Clark employs over 500 consultants and is part of the Adecco Group, which offers our clients and candidates a high degree of quality standard and wide range of services.