Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManager._initialize('body_0$contentcolumn_0$ScriptManager1', 'ctl08', ['tbody_0$contentcolumn_0$UpdatePanel1','body_0_contentcolumn_0_UpdatePanel1'], , , 90, '');
Based in Geneva and operating all over the world, our client is constantly developing and recreating to face the fast moving expectations of its market.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will join a multi-cultural team where you will be instrumental in key decisions made for the brand.
You role will help set the marketing strategy resulting in superb execution, specifically looking at:
- Working with the Marketing Director in developing the Global Marketing Plan and gaining alignment through the business in order to deliver continued growth.
- Supporting the Marketing Director to develop, define and align a new global brand positioning and vision for the brand.
- Developing and execute effective campaign and communication strategies in support of Regional initiatives/business priorities.
- Working closely with the Digital team on campaign development and execution (email marketing, social, etc).
- Regularly review brand awareness metrics and targets and establish plans and processes for improvements.
- Providing and delivering inspiring and engaging content for all company conferences, marketing meetings and sales briefings to ensure the brand agenda is delivered throughout the business.
The ideal candidate
- Master degree in Marketing and Communication.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar Marketing and Communication role.
- Good marketing experience across premium brands in the FMCG sectors or Hospitality/Tourism/Travel industry
- Agency experience will be a plus.
- Experience of working on global or regional roles.
- Extensive experience in campaign development and digital marketing.
- Strong project management skills, strong influencing and cross-functional leadership abilities and possess a high level of attention to detail.
- Perfectly fluent written and spoken in English.
If you think you are the Marketing talent we are looking for, please send your application to Edwin Pene.
For compliance reasons, we request online applications only.