C&B Manager EMEA
Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManager._initialize('body_0$contentcolumn_0$ScriptManager1', 'ctl08', ['tbody_0$contentcolumn_0$UpdatePanel1','body_0_contentcolumn_0_UpdatePanel1'], , , 90, '');
C&B Manager EMEA
Compensation & Benefits ManagerThe company
Our client is leading international medic manufacturer with its HQ located in Zürich. This is an exciting and innovative firm that promotes within and offers their employees excellent career progression.Job description
This position will require you to work closely with the VP HR EMEA on important compensation issues within the region, such as internal compensation analysis, expatriate management, market data analysis and improvement of the regional HR needs.
Desired Skills and Experience
- In charge of all regional coordination of yearly compensations projects
- Develop and implement new compensation tool to aid the business needs
- Responsible for management of annual benchmark surveys
- Oversee yearly regional market compensation analysis and advise the company on any arising issues
- Coordinate all EMEA countries responsible for compensation related tasks
- Oversee the company car programs
- Responsible for the management of const center budgeting
- Hire, train and develop C&B analysts
- Support HR and other Management in development of new job descriptions.
- Construct compensation department plans to support the objectives and strategies to make the business more efficient.
- Take on responsibility for special projects, develop and implement them.
- Manage regional expats
- Oversee and ensure proper management of Expat payroll
Ideally, you have 7 years or more of experience within Compensation & Benefits
- Excellent command of English, other European languages as German or French are an asset
- Previous exposure to Expatriate Management
- SAP HR Experience is preferred
- Strategic thinking with the ability to critically align plans and projects are implemented effectively
- Excellent team worker, diplomatic in dealing with people
- Discrete and confidential with data management
- Some travel will be required based on specific projects
- Taking pride in delivering high standard work, driving results
- Enjoy to manage processes