Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Avenue de Sévelin 18
Logistics and technical support agent
Location of Job: Lausanne, Switzerland
Starting date: Anytime
Flyability redefines UAV boundaries and brings drones indoors, in complex and confined spaces,
and in contact with people. Our goal is to shape the future of the drone market through innovation
and commercialization of novel products changing how people work, play and communicate.
Flyability is an investor-backed tech-focused company which has received multiple awards and has
a worldwide recognition. Flyability’s first product, Elios, is designed for industrial inspection
professionals who can now get access for the first time to complex places in seconds without risk.
Flyability is a passionate team of roboticists from the best universities of the world, and specialists in
diverse fields. Our offices are downtown Lausanne, a vibrant town at the heart of one of the most
innovative regions of Switzerland, right next to the lake and 30 minutes from the Alps. Currently an
energetic team of over 25 people, the company is looking for a highly motivated logistics and
technical support agent.
For this full-time position in the Flyability Professional Service team, you will lead the front desk office
as well as the logistics department. You will be responsible for customer support, shipping of the
products and reception of goods.
• Ticket management: answer to customers, ticket escalation, ticket monitoring, etc.
• Interfacing with engineering, production and support teams to ensure all tickets are closed
in a timely manner
• Reception and shipment of production materials and return of products from customers
• Follow-up of orders from existing customers from invoicing to shipping
• Basic understanding of technology products, experience in robotics or RC hobbyist an asset
• Ability to understand the functions of the different parts of an UAV (servo-motor, RC, etc.) in order
to support customers efficiently.
• Ability to make small reparations on UAVs by following documented data sheets.
• Good contact with customers and ability to be the face of the company, patience, flexibility,
autonomy, curiosity, and an open mind
• Fluent verbal and written command of English. French and any other language an asset
• Very well organized and disciplined to ensure shipment are properly handled.
• Experience in logistics and/or customer service an asset.
At Flyability you will thrive if you are ready to get out of your comfort zone, to be challenged and solve
hard problems. We reward excellence in results, out-of-the-box thinking, pushing boundaries and asking
forgiveness rather than permission. Joining Flyability, you get to make a big impact in the direction and
success of the company, to work in a driven interdisciplinary team of highly skilled people and to be
given all the space and trust you need to grow.
If you are ready for the adventure, we want to hear from you: please send a resume, two
references, transcripts of relevant degrees and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title
“logistics and technical support agent” and we’ll get back to you shortly.