Internal Communication and Special Projects Manager
For a Multinational FMCG Company based in Lausanne, we are looking for a
Internal Communications and Special Projects Manager
Main Purpose of the job
- Working under the guidance of the Strategic Communications and Issues Manager, create a common understanding regarding the company’s strategy and establish a corporate culture in line with Company’s core values.
- Promote employee engagement through the development and implementation of the internal communication strategy and drive the ongoing dissemination and management of information incl. employee meetings, the company intranet portal, market intelligence etc. Manage special projects including events and production of communication materials.
- Build employee engagement;
- Help employees to understand company strategy through defining and executing the internal communication strategy;
- Produce a wide range of accurate and high-quality materials for internal communication and for special external communication projects;
- Manage the Company's corporate intranet and corporate website – ensure that content is engaging, relevant, up-to-date and promotes corporate strategy;
- Manage employee events hosted by Corporate Communications;
- Proactively search out and identify opportunities to promote employee engagement. Constantly benchmark with other companies for best practice;
- Provide internal communication support to departments within the HQ.
- University Degree;
- Native English and fluent French
- 7 years on the job experience in a similar position;
- Strong forward-thinking self-starter with track record in internal communications and some experience of external communications;
- Strategic thinker with strong follow-through and execution skills;
- Capability to network, influence, motivate and energize both direct reports/peers and stakeholders and agencies;
- Excellent writing skills with an ability to transform information into engaging copy;
- Ability to work within a high-energy, high expectation, team-oriented global culture;
- Ability to think creatively within construct of given budget, and manage resources effectively;
- Project Management qualifications desirable;