Senior commercial manager - EAX
The Commercial Manager for the Origin Global eCommerce team will work closely with regional publishing partners and global Origin teams to deliver revenue and top notch consumer experiences across regional store fronts. The Commercial Manager will execute strategies to increase conversion, drive sales, improve site performance, reduce bounce rate, and transform visitors into repeat customers. This role will serve as a critical contributor to executing both regional and global merchandising initiatives. This role reports to the head of EAX Global eCommerce and will be a key contributor to the broader EAX organization.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Regional commercial management of Origin local storefronts in Europe, Asia and LATAM
- Partnering with territory leads to drive digital shares in key PC markets
- Driving business opportunity assessments for local markets
- Analyzing store KPIs across revenue, funnel and user metrics – Translating data into insights
- Presenting to local and global leadership on ‘State of the Business’ on a monthly basis
- Partnering with global teams to plan and publish promotional calendar
- Managing country level price lists for launch and promotions
- Partnering with local commercial managers to align on integrated events and opportunities
- Partnering with local marketing teams to drive maximum support for EAX key beats
- Optimizing on-site journeys through the purchase funnel with a focus on maximizing conversion
- Ongoing competitive audits across gaming and eCommerce sites
- Validation of all site content including messaging, language accuracy, product categorizations, embedded commerce links and tagging
- Partnership with global merchandising to incorporate strategic local variations in merch line ups
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS
- Education: Masters or Bachelor’s degree.
- 4-6 years of experience in e-Commerce, business analysis, online sales/marketing or related
- Excellent presentation skills
- Understanding of the gaming industry and electronic software download channels
- Demonstrated ability of building mutually beneficial relationships with internal and external partner
- Strong organizational and analytical skills (experience in Google Analytics and/Omniture or similar)
- Driven: High-energy, assertive and decisive person that has strong interpersonal skills and can build rapport and trust quickly in order to form strong business partnerships
- Collaborative: Able to partner smoothly with both local and off-site partners.
- Goal oriented: Not afraid to push the envelope to accomplish defined goals.
- Efficient: Highly resourceful person that evaluates everything & implements new ways of doing things faster, better, cheaper.
- Enthusiastic: Brings high energy every day to motivate peers and partners around the world.
- Flexible: Comfortable in an evolving startup environment.