Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Senior Software Engineer (100%)
MindMaze is a spin off from the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (EPFL) and in less than three years has become one of the top 10 healthcare start-ups in Switzerland. The company brings together an eclectic mix of computer scientists, neuroscientists, physicists and roboticists driven by a passion to enhance the quality of life of brain injury survivors. The MindMaze team has developed and launched medical grade virtual reality products to stimulate neural recovery. MindMaze is now translating ou VR and Neuroscience expertise into new fields of consumer health and technology.
Job purpose :
Support the software team in optimizing the use of current technology and continue the technological evolution of Mindmaze
· Enhance current technologies in collaboration with other developers
· Ensure up to date knowledge about the latest technology evolution
· Develop high performance, platform agnostic and easy to use systems
· Diagnose performance and stability issues, and develop solutions
· Deliver on time to the highest quality standards
· Strong object-oriented design skills and proficiency in C/C++ programming and debugging
· Experience in any of the following: multi-threading, memory management, performance optimization, computer vision, networking, SIMD/SSE, OpenCL
· Extensive experience with code and data optimization
· Expert at debugging complex stability issues and release/optimized code
· Commitment to code quality, documentation, and thorough testing procedures
· Knowledge of software engineering best practices
· Knowledge of build systems
· knowledge of cross platform development (Linux/Android/Windows)
·Working knowledge of Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality including application development
· Experience with real time 3D libraries such as OpenGL and DirectX, and interfacing with 3D Authoring tools such as Unity3D or Unreal Engine.
· Demonstrable interest for development outside the working environment (e.g. Personal projects, blogger, Open Source, papers, StackOverflow etc)
· Experience in embedded devices optimization constraints
· Ability to understand and analysis complex problems
· Strong team player with the ability to interact proactively and successfully with team members
· Curious : Display a high level of curiosity and translate into new approaches
· Autonomous : able to work without supervision
· Self starter : finding one’s own motivation
· Rigorous : able to work in a structured manner
If you possess the above skills and attributes and are interested in this exciting challenge, then please send your CV, only by email, email@example.com.
job coding:SWA-103 – Senior Software Engineer.Please refer to the position’s name and reference number in your application email’s title. We will respond only to the candidacy files corresponding to our job description.