Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Sofware Engineer - Interactive content
MindMaze is a spin off from the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (EPFL) and in less than three years has become one of the top 10 healthcare start-ups in Switzerland. The company brings together an eclectic mix of computer scientists, neuroscientists, physicists and roboticists driven by a passion to enhance the quality of life of brain injury survivors. The MindMaze team has developed and launched medical grade virtual reality products to stimulate neural recovery. MindMaze is now translating ou VR and Neuroscience expertise into new fields of consumer health and technology.Responsibilities
· Cooperate with other developers on how to best utilize the current technology, and propose enhancements.
· Perform research to acquire new knowledge necessary to perform tasks and continue the technological evolution of Mindmaze.
· Develop high performance, platform agnostic and easy to use interfaces for mindmaze technology into different authoring tools.
· Diagnose performance and stability issues, and develop solutions.
· Accurately estimate schedules and deliver high quality work products to that schedule.
· Implement unit test in accordance with medical software regulationEssential
· Experience with real time 3D libraries such as OpenGL and DirectX, and interfacing with 3D Authoring tools such as Unity3D or Unreal Engine.
· Strong object-oriented design skills and proficiency in C/C++ programming and debugging.
· Commitment to code quality, documentation, and thorough testing procedures.
· Knowledge of software engineering best practices.
· Knowledge of build systems.
· knowledge of cross platform (Linux/Android/Windows) development
· Solid industry experience in world-class software environments
· Excellent communication skills both verbal and written required to effectively collaborate with team members, discuss ideas, provide feedback and share knowledge.Desirable
· Experience in 3D interactive content creation
· Working knowledge of Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality including application development.
· Software development under medical regulatory constraint and test implementation
· Demonstrable interest for development outside the working environment (e.g. Personal projects, blogger, Open Source, papers, StackOverflow etc)
· Experience in embedded devices optimization constraints
· Able to demonstrate comprehensive knowledge within a specialized area
· Experience in any of the following: multi-threading, memory management, performance optimization, computer vision, networking, SIMD/SSE, OpenCL.
· Extensive experience with code and data optimization.
If you possess the above skills and attributes and are interested in this exciting challenge, then please send your CV, only by email, to email@example.com .
Job Ref. SWA-106.Please refer to the position’s name and reference number in the subect of your application email.