Computer Vision Engineer (100%) - Lausanne
- Own the development of intricate computer vision algorithms to solve real time practical problems.
- Perform experiments and evaluations to quantify and validate improvements made to existing systems.
- Keep up with cutting-edge research and technologies in the field of Computer vision, Augmented and Virtual Reality.
- Develop real time computer vision algorithms using mono, stereo vision and time of flight cameras.
- Work in key areas of interest: object detection, tracking and recognition, multiple view geometry, 3D computer vision, 3D reconstruction, activity recognition, and multi-modal sensory data fusion.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Experience in multi-threading, performance optimization, computer vision
- Strong object-oriented design skills and proficiency in C/C++ programming and debugging.
- Extensive experience with code and data optimization.
- Commitment to code quality, documentation, and thorough testing procedures.
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices.
- knowledge of cross platform (Linux/Android/Windows) development
- Bachelors, Master Degree or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field.
- Experience using real-time computer vision and graphic systems.
- Experience working with stereo vision, stereo matching, single and multi-camera calibration.
- Knowledge of computer vision, SLAM Algorithms based on Mono and stereo vision, computer graphics and human computer interaction (HCI).
- Experience in image processing, feature extraction, feature matching and motion estimation.
- Demonstrable interest for development outside the working environment (e.g. Personal projects, blogger, Open Source, papers, StackOverflow etc)
- Experience in eye and gesture tracking
- Experience in FPGA implementation of computer vision algorithms
- Flexible and adaptable,
- Able to work on own initiative and as a team player,
- Good organization skills in order to work well under deadlines and pressure,
- High degree of initiative and self-motivation,
- Customer satisfaction oriented.
If you possess the above skills and attributes and are interested in this exciting challenge, then please send your CV only by email with the Job ref. SWA-102, to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.