Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Big Data Architect (Festanstellung)
eyepersonal by webtiser AG bietet interessante externe IT Projekte. Mit über 10 Jahren Erfahrung im IT-Business sind wir stets auf der Suche nach neuen IT-Spezialisten. Wir bieten ein interessantes Netzwerk wovon auch Sie profitieren können.
Melden Sie sich noch heute bei uns!
The role requires working closely with the client stakeholders (IT, Architecture & Business) in
formulating the architecture, strategy and roadmap on how the Big Data platform can be leveraged
and extended to form a backbone to address and service the end-client facing solutions, at the same
time becoming a data store and repository for consumption for regulatory and risk reporting needs,
analytics and driving process automation.
• Architect and roadmap an end-to-end solution for a business transaction store, extending
the Cloudera Big Data stack, at the same time considering & utilizing other component and platforms available within the client landscape.
• Design and architect critical data and architecture components
• Create point of views and drive pilots for overall architectural solution options being
• Estimate and size the Big Data solution to meet performance, security, real-time and other business needs
• Ensure seamless integration of Cloudera Hadoop Platform into the existing landscape and
• architect and design the corresponding integration technologies.
• Support cross functional teams to drive Hadoop implementation based upon customer’s
• Design data transformation and aggregation solutions utilizing MapReduce, PIG, Hive and
including loading and transforming large sets of Structured, unstructured data.
• Assist in development, designing and implementing solutions using Big Data technologies
and implementation methodologies (SCRUM).
Skills & Experience
• Excellent knowledge of Cloudera Hadoop Platform
• Should have architected solutions on Hadoop, utilizing and extending various components like Kafka, Spark, HBase, HDFS, Flume, Storm, MapReduce, Pig, Scoop, MongoDB, Scala, Platfora, MDM methodology driven by needs
• Should have Big Data platform estimation and sizing experience in large-scale implementations Thorough understanding and experience in one or more NoSQL databases like MarkLogic, MongoDB, Cassandra, etc.
• Fluency in English. German a big advantage
• Financial Industry and IT business models know-how
Qualification & Certificates
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, and Science related subjects, or Business/Management studies.
• Certifications and Accreditations on Big Data and Associated technologies (desirable)
Start date: asap
Place of work: Basel
If your interested in this permanent employment please contact us
Tel.: +41 44 445 55 32
Mob.: +41 79 445 42 22
Ihr Julian Deb