Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Technical Project Manager EMC Documentum (Festanstellung)
eyepersonal by webtiser AG bietet interessante externe IT Projekte. Mit über 10 Jahren Erfahrung im IT-Business sind wir stets auf der Suche nach neuen IT-Spezialisten. Wir bieten ein interessantes Netzwerk wovon auch Sie profitieren können.
Melden Sie sich noch heute bei uns!
For a customer project in Basel in the EMC Documentum D2 are we looking for a permanent hire.
• You will take the responsibility over Project Management and manage relationships with Steering Committees and related stakeholders
• Drive project planning and schedule; control project budget and implementation of project and quality plans
• Apply best practices in Project Management, GxP, data privacy & IT security and manage project risks
• You will also drive Business Analysis for the projects in scope, by facilitating discussion with Business to identify user requirements
• Leading project teams in process analysis and TO-BE mapping
• Developing use cases, determining data flows; ensuring alignment of SOPs with system functionality
• Investigating and defining solutions that deliver business value, contributing to definition of testing strategies
• Finally, as as part of your winning career you will develop extensive consulting skills through our consulting training framework
Skills & Experience
• Ideal Experience 8+ Years in Digital, Content Management, Documentum area
• Provide planning and program management
• Manages Initiation, planning, execution, controlling, and reporting of a project/release in terms of cost, timelines, issues, and risks
• Creates and maintains a detailed project plan for the assigned release, tracking progress against the plan and reporting accomplishments, risks and delays to the Core Team
• Assigning and controlling the project/release activities to members of the multicultural, global, remote, and virtual program organization.
• Acts as the first escalation point within Project/Release Team and is responsible for escalation to the Core Team
• Knows generally about other program/project roles and is therefore capable to point or direct others to the right resources
• Previous experience managing global project teams
• Familiar with Agile/SCRUM methodology, GxP (nice to have)
• Experienced in the use of MS Project and MS SharePoint
• Report project status and issues where help is needed to the Steering Committee.
Qualification & Certificates
• • Minimum Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Computer Sciences, Business Information Technology or equivalent
• Any other relevant certification
Start date: asap
Place of work: Basel
If your interested in this permanent employment please contact us
Tel.: +41 44 445 55 32
Mob.: +41 79 445 42 22
Ihr Julian Deb