Crew Planner & Controller (m/f)
PositionCrew Planner & Controller (m/f)LocationCH-Bottmingen (Basel area)DescriptionFrom our main base at EuroAirport Basel, ASL Airlines Switzerland has been a leading European provider of express freight services for more than 30 years. Our team of dedicated and skilled professionals from more than 25 countries work every day to ensure quality, reliability and on-time performance for all of our customers. We are proud to be part of the global ASL Aviation Group and to consistently deliver ‘tailor-made’ solutions. ASL Airlines Switzerland now has exciting opportunities for you!Key Accountabilities / Duties / Responsibilities
- Responsible for the daily crewing of the airline .
- During crewing , permanent entry point of crews,able to dispatch all needed infos to relevant authorities
- Know and apply Crew Duty Time Limitations and EASA regulations
- Monitor properly the process of Fatigue Risk Management for all crews
- Crew member scheduling in accordance with the legal requirements including training requirements
- Tracking of specific crewing situation and coordination with the NPFO and the NPCT
- Assurance of correct storage of all crewing datas in terms of duty and rest time
- Keep him/herself trained to the daily handling of crewing
- Keeps Crew Planner updated on any abnormal crewing situation
Experience / Qualifications / Know-How
- Secondary school education. Any aviation related course
- Exposure to an aviation operational environment is an advantage
- Excellent level of English
- Proficient in computer skills
Requirements / Special Features
- For these positions we are looking for safety and open minded, cost sensitive, flexible and friendly personalities with a "can do" attitude in a very demanding and dynamic environment.
- The ability to work under pressure and to report immediately is essential along with eagerness to invest into an important learning process and willing to permanently improve.
- Strong team spirit, customer and service orientation are self-evident as well as a proficient time management and organization.
Employment ConditionsEntry date at the earliest possible or by arrangement.
Permanent full time contract with competitive salaries and benefits.
Some overtime, weekends and holidays may be required.
Work is performed in a modern working environment in our headquarter in Bottmingen.ContactTo join ASL please apply via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send us your Cover Letter and CV.
We are looking forward to receive your application.