ATR 42/72 type experienced Captains and First Officers
PositionATR 42/72 type experienced Captains and First OfficersLocationVarious home bases in AfricaDescriptionASL Aviation Group is driving the future growth with the launch of its new European airline brand, ASL Airlines. The global aviation service provider's European airlines, Europe Airpost, Air Contractors and FARNAIR have now been rebranded as ASL Airlines France, ASL Airlines Ireland, ASL Airlines Switzerland and ASL Airlines Hungary. ASL now has 1,600 staff, 100+ aircraft and operations on 6 continents. ASL Airlines now has exciting opportunities for experienced ATR 42/72 Captains and First Officers based in Africa.Key Accountabilities / Duties / Responsibilities
- Safe conduct of flight according ASL Airlines Policies and International Rules of the Air
- Ensure safety and security of passenger, cargo and other load as well as the vessel itself
- Economical conduct of flights in the best interest of the company
- Captains: command and leadership of entire crew whilst on duty
- First Officers: able to take over and assist the Commander in all his duties
Experience / Qualifications / Know-How
- Valid type rating on ATR 42 / 72
- Captains: a minimum of 4,500 flight hours of which 1,000 PIC hours are on type
- First Officers: a minimum of 1,500 flight hours thereof 500 hours on type
- Previous experience working in Africa / Asia is of advantage
Requirements / Special Features
- For these positions we are looking for reliable, flexible and friendly personalities, highly experienced, with a "can do" attitude in a very demanding and dynamic environment
- Strong team spirit, customer and service orientation are self-evident
Employment ConditionsEntry date at the earliest possible or by arrangement.
Permanent full time contract with competitive salaries and benefits.
Irregular work patterns (night cargo flights).
Duty time regulations according to EASA-OPS.
Duties performed at outstations away from place of residence (various bases in Africa).ContactTo join ASL please apply online.
Please ensure you are eligible.
Screening and interviews will take place on a regularly basis.