Assistant Crew Training 100%
PositionAssistant Crew Training 100%LocationCH-Bottmingen (Basel area)DescriptionFrom our main base at EuroAirport Basel, ASL Airlines Switzerland has been a leading European provider of express freight services for more than 30 years. Our team of dedicated and skilled professionals from more than 25 countries work every day to ensure quality, reliability and on-time performance for all of our customers. We are proud to be part of the global ASL Aviation Group and to consistently deliver ‘tailor-made’ solutions. ASL Airlines Switzerland now has exciting opportunities for you!Key Accountabilities / Duties / Responsibilities
- Assist the Crew Training Manager in all tasks
- Plan, administer and organise all courses incl. all necessary arrangements (training devices, teaching material, infrastructure, etc.)
- Review and update training files
- Organise and plan various training / courses for pilots
- Maintain contact to external training organisations
Experience / Qualifications / Know-How
- Commercial degree or equivalent education
- At least 3 years experience as an assistant or secretary
- Experience in an aviation operational environment is of advantage
- Excellent level of English and German, French or any other languages are of advantage
- Proficient in computer skills / MS office
Requirements / Special Features
- For this position we are looking for a flexible, friendly, organised and reliable personality with “can-do” attitude. The ability to work independently in a very demanding and dynamic environment is essential. A quality mind-set, sense of confidentiality and cost sensitivity are of importance. With the support of your professional team, you will be introduced into a very interesting working environment which requires your eagerness to invest in an important learning process. Strong team spirit, time management, customer and service orientation are self-evident.
Employment Conditions• Permanent contract
• Full time employment (100%)
• Entry date at the earliest possible or by arrangement
• Competitive salaries and benefit
• Work is performed in our modern working environment
ContactTo join ASL please apply via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send us your Cover Letter and CV.
We are looking forward to receive your application.