Global Client Partner
The career opportunity is with Wipro’s Sales Group. The Global Client Partner (GCP) is accountable for both sales and delivery in an existing large strategic global account. This role is responsible for driving profitable growth from the account by developing strategic client relationships and ensuring customer satisfaction through world class delivery.
The role demands knowledge and experience of:
- Lead account strategy and planning and identify opportunities of growth in the account
- Develop and strengthen relationships with decision makers and influencers in the customer organisation and drive penetration in various functions including outside CIO.
- Leverage Wipro’s unique value proposition to shape opportunities for the customer and increase share of revenues from single source deals.
- Lead proposal development, negotiation and commercial terms for large deals.
- Regularly monitor sales trends, market dynamics and incorporate into existing account strategy and plan.
- Also drive collections. Increase market share and share of wallet with the customer.
- Conduct regular delivery reviews to prevent cost and schedule overruns, and to enable the delivery teams in ensuring high customer satisfaction.
- Orchestrate internal resources in sales and delivery to give the customer an enhanced experience across touch-points.
- Build a trusted group of reference-able customers who can vouch for Wipro.
- Become a trusted IT advisor to the customer and participate in customer’s strategic planning.
- Drive resource forecasting for the account from both confirmed opportunities as well as the opportunities in pipeline.
- Support the solutions teams with customer perspectives and competitive intelligence to develop new vertical and horizontal solutions.
- Showcase Wipro’s solutions as a strategic fit for the customer organisation through workshops, boot camps and strategy meets.
- Push for higher value/value added services and solutions to the customer in line with Wipro’s offerings.
- Capture and create integrated opportunities with end-to-end solution delivery requirements.
- Exemplify Wipro leadership in conferences, meets and seminars, by presenting thought leadership and connecting with key customers.
- Mentor and nurture the next line of leadership in the account team. Build a top quality account sales team capable of consultative selling.
- Focus on people development, employee movement and career management.
- Build a supportive environment to increase employee satisfaction/motivation and minimise attrition in the account sales and delivery teams.