Transformation Director - D1
IT Infrastructure Transformation Program Director will be responsible for delivery of a complex IT Infrastructure Transformation Program.
- Manages the delivery of technically complex large integrated IT Infrastructure Program involving multiple stake holders.
- Determine overall project plan, budget, structure, schedule, and staffing requirements for the Program.
- Understanding new technology trends, applying new technologies that are relevant to the program.
- Look for continuous improvement opportunities.
- Drive productivity benefit initiatives, prepare business case for transformation themes.
- CXO level stakeholder management.
- Deliver the Program within Scope, budget and Schedule.
- Manage a large team of highly competent architect, Program Manager, Project manager in onsite – offshore model.
- Fluent French speaking.
- English as a second language mandatory.
- Engineering Degree with 15+ years in IT.
- 5+ Years of IT Infrastructure Transformation Program Management experience.
- IT Infrastructure domain knowledge is a must & should understand latest Technologies in IT Infrastructure space.
- Ability to develop and monitor Program schedules and timelines to identify and meet critical mile stones.
- Prior experience of managing complex Transformation Program involving Datacenter Migration. Should have knowledge of cloud computing delivery and Tools deployment for service management.
- Proficient in Project management tools & processes.
- Commercial orientation.
- Good and effective written and oral communication.
- Good people management skill.