PMO Training & Data Validation Business Partner
Apply To JobPosting Title
PMO Training & Data Validation Business PartnerEmployee Type
Corporate DevelopmentSearch Location(s)
Switzerland - ZugDivision
Corporate Planning and ProgJob Category
- Support in providing training materials for the overall systems used within PMO (i.e. PM tool, Resources
- Train R&D PM and PSPM
- In direct contact with Tech Ops and other functions using the PMO tool, make sure super-users are trained to allow for training in their function
- Second level support (after super-users) for system Issues
Global responsibility for Program and Portfolio Management (PPM) training and communications.
• Program Management responsibility for enterprise wide implementation of the program management system. Lead training, communications, support and change management workstreams
• Responsible to prepare the training materials and make sure super users across the organizations and in different functions are properly trained
• Responsible to train R&D and Corporate Development PMs
• Established Project Manager Training Portal providing single source access to all required training information and course materials.
• Support in developing and implementation of the global training strategy for the selected tool
Global responsibility for PPM Support
• Second level support (after super-users) for issues related to the Project Management tool
• First list support for R&D and Corporate Development PMs If when a super-user is not present
• They run reports and interacts with PMs to drive high-quality data is included in the system
• Actively contribute to, lead, and support activities and initiatives designed to advance Corporate Planning & Program Management departmental goals and objectives.
Education and Experience Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in science, instructions, communications, sociology or business
• 5+ years’ experience in training, with at least 3 years in project management or resource management preferably within the pharmaceutical industry
• Demonstrated experience in training, data quality
• Demonstrated experience in use of tools with capability to solve average complexity problems. They are able to liaise with IT for more complex resolutions
• Basic knowledge of platforms technologies and processes that acilitate training delivery
Key Skills, Abilities and Competencies
• Excellent communications and presentation skills, including written and oral communication of executive level information.
• Effective training management
• Effective time management
• Thorough understanding of project management capabilities and their use in complex matrix operating models.
• Ability to work independently and with the Program Management Team and main stakeholders to identify and deliver global training materials.
• Ability to influence users in maintaining high quality data in the system
• Ability to foster good internal and external relationships based on trust and respect. .
• Ability to prioritize fast paced, highly visible information requests.
• Cultural awareness and sensitivity
• Excellent (spoken and written) in English
Complexity and Problem Solving
Together with the PMO Standard and Training Lead they are accountable for day-to-day decisions regarding global training implementation, and users support.
Internal and External Contacts:
Position reports to Management Reporting and Standard Lead
Collaborates frequently with System Strategy and Implementation and Functional Outreach Lead to translate the updates on the systems in training implementation and strategy of optimal successful implementation.
Provide input to the Innovation Lead on feedback on the performance of the systems collected from users
Other Job Requirements:
Domestic and International travel required
Shire is the leading global biotechnology company focused on serving people with rare diseases and other highly specialized conditions. We strive to develop best-in-class products, many of which are available in more than 100 countries, across core therapeutic areas including Hematology, Immunology, Neuroscience, Ophthalmics, Lysosomal Storage Disorders, Gastrointestinal/Internal Medicine/Endocrine and Hereditary Angioedema; and a growing franchise in Oncology.
Our employees come to work every day with a shared mission: to develop and deliver breakthrough therapies for the hundreds of millions of people in the world affected by rare diseases and other high-need conditions, and who lack effective therapies to live their lives to the fullest.
Apply To Job