In a life without sound, our work provides meaning. As the world’s leading hearing care provider, we are not just a company that makes products: we are a team on a mission to help people enjoy the delight of hearing. To enable a life without limitations, we – through our core brands Phonak, Unitron, Advanced Bionics, and Connect Hearing – develop, manufacture and distribute solutions that push the limits of technology and redefine the future of our industry.
Sonova has more than 13,000 committed employees in over 90 countries, all of whom contribute to something greater than themselves – they transform lives. Join our mission and become part of our team! Apply now for the following position:Sonova / Switzerland / StäfaSoftware Engineer C#.NETThis is an opportunity to work in a dynamic, international, professional team of software engineers developing sustainable software platforms for fitting applications used by health care professionals worldwide to fit hearing instruments to hearing impaired people. In this position you are responsible for developing backend services and integrating those services into Sonova platforms and applications.
- Evolve and design software solutions and services to customize hi-tech hearing systems
- Analyze, design, implement and test backend services and integrate them into applications
- Full stack software development of web-enabled applications and services, corresponding tests and core asset documentations in a C#.NET environment
- Work with the latest tools and agile methods in a medical product development environment
- Close collaboration with software architects, developers, project leaders and IT professionals
- Contribute to our agile, developer driven culture and environment which fosters you to demonstrate your creativity and programming skills in all aspects of the software development life-cycle
- Degree in software engineering (FH/Uni/ETH)
- 3+ years of experience in Microsoft Technologies, Programming expertise with C#.NET
- Knowledge of software architectures and Web-/Cloud- technologies, preferably PC and Mobile software solutions with web-based functionality
- Passionate about full-stack software development and technologies
- Experience with continuous integration and ALM tools
- Results-oriented team player with a pragmatic approach and good communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English and German
We can offer you a new challenge, with interesting tasks and much more – including an open corporate culture, flat hierarchies, support for further training and development, opportunities to take on responsibility, an excellent range of foods, sports and cultural facilities, attractive employment conditions, and flexible working time models in various roles.
Maya Burkhard, Director Corporate Human Resources, is looking forward to receiving your complete application (cover letter, cv, references and certificates) via our online job application platform.For this vacancy only direct applications will be considered.Sonova AG
+41 58 928 01 01Create impact. Transform lives