Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
EtO Sterilization Validation Consultant
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Medical Devices organization, based in Bern Switzerland.
This company is dedicated to improving the level of their quality, since their name is well renowned for being a high-quality brand. The company currently only has inside knowledge in Gamma sterilization, however, due to an acquisition, they now also have facilities with EtO sterilization.
For this reason, they are now looking for an expert who can help them define the validation for the sterilization processes. Via the process of risk analysis, you will decide which validation has to be made when, in which frequency and according to which procedure. The project will be for somewhere between 8 and 12 months. Starting date would be as soon as possible.
- You will act as the main expert for the validation of the EtO / EO sterilization
- You will define the validation strategy for the EtO sterilization
- You will implement the sterilization strategy for the newly acquired facility
- Setting up validation processes
- Making all risk analysis regarding the EtO / EO sterilization
- Fluent in German
- Fluent in English
- Willing to travel maximum 20% of the time
- Extensive experience with EtO / EO sterilization in the Medical Devices industry
- Extensive experience with Validation
- Independent worker
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Michael Lynch.