Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Regional Safety & Quality Officer
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Bern Switzerland.
Our client is growing and looking for support in their PV/Drug Safety team.
Interface between the business partner/Rep. Offices, Quality and Global Clinical Safety & Pharmacovigilance. The position is responsible for pharmacovigilance (PV) and clinical safety (as applicable) related activities to ensure compliance within the area of responsibility with internal policies/ procedures and local regulations.
- Individual Case Safety Reporting
- Pharmacovigilance and Quality Agreements
- Audit & Training
- Documentation & Archiving
- Liaison with Medical Affairs
- Customer Relations
-Reporting & Communication
- Physician (M.D), Pharmacist or MA/MS, PhD in life science
- Professional experience in pharmacovigilance or regulatory affairs in a multinational innovative pharmaceutical company.
- Understanding Quality systems and processes
- Extensive project management experience
- Languages: Fluency in English and German or French
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Daniel Woudenberg.