Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Sr. Clinical Manager (6 mths)
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Switzerland.
Our client is a internationally operating Pharmaceutical organization
In this position you will be responsible for supporting all operational aspects of clinical trials in phase II through lifecycle management
- Support Global Clinical Trial Leader (trial deliverables are met according to timelines, budget, procedures, quality standards, etc)
- Prepare training materials
- Support preperation of clinical outsourcing specifications and manage vendors
- Support development and tracking of trial budget
- Support management of trial allocations and feasibility
- Bsc. or equivalent qualification in life science/healthcare
- 2 years of experience in clinical research
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- Knowledge of GCP
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Hanneke de Koning.