Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Head of Sales Additives Global
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Biotechnology and Food organization, based in Zürich Switzerland.
We offer manufacturing of specialty chemical products.
The Sales Director Additives is responsible for direct sales as well as managing selected channels that sell, implement and support specific addtives products, and driving end user engagements and revenue via these channels. This will be accomplished by gaining a thorough understanding of the partners’ business, the geographies and verticals in which they compete, their corresponding strategies & initiatives, and managing the necessary activities to help the partners grow their success. Developing and maintaining trusted relationships with senior level decision makers and other key personnel within the assigned partner(s) is an important element of this role.
- Analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the Additives portfolio, with supporting market data, to inform Additives Product Line strategy.
- Apply technical knowledge to address questions that impact the success of the Additives product line initiatives.
- Identify and execute new business development projects through direct relationships with key customers, direct management of projects, and by providing technical expertise, product line knowledge, and support to other Technical Service and Sales colleagues.
- Troubleshoot issues with ingredients, formulations, processes, and assist in resolving customer complaints. Lead Additives training programs and technical presentations for customers and internal teams. Develop and provide technical training to external customers and business partners.
- MSc in Food Science, Food Technology, Food Chemistry, Chemistry or a related degree
- Minimum 12 years’ experience in Technical Sales
- Ability to work in a food lab and food production environment.
- Effective communication of in-depth technical information to all levels internally and externally.
- Ability to develop customer relationships and trust through technical knowledge and expertise.
- Ability to travel 60%
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Maxime Resano.