Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Head of Quality Assurance
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Medical Devices organization, based in Zürich Switzerland.
A leading medical devices company in the field of optical solutions, exporting both to the EU and the US.
My client is currently looking for a Head of Quality Assurance for their site, a 30 minutes drive from Zurich. This is a permanent position, with good career opportunities within the family of companies that my client is part of. In this position, you will lead (also in terms of administration) the QA team. Next to this, you will be leading the Product Release team.
- Monitoring and continuous improvement of relevant processes such as change control, CAPA Deviation & Handling, Customer Complaints, Product release, vendor management, internal audits
- Participation in local and international projects
- Participation in the preparation of product, process and equipment risk Analyses
- Granting product releases
- Several years of experience in Quality Management / Quality Assurance
- The candidate should have experience in ISO 13485, FDA 21CFR 820,
- Experience in EO and Gamma sterilisation & validation.
- Experience in leading teams
- Knowledge of both English and German.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Matthias Kunkel.