Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
International Brand Manager (50%)
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food organization, based in Sankt Gallen Switzerland.
My client is one of the leader in the fresh convenience food.
Brand Manager position starting in June 2016 at 50% time.
- International product management for the brand
- Ensuring highly profitable product lines and support the management of innovation
- Contribute and advancing the implementation of defined projects
- Participation in the strategic development of the brand
- Support in communications, PR, social media and website
- Employees Trade-marketing and sales trainings
- Commercial training or studies with appropriate training in Marketing
- Experience in the areas of brand management and product management
- Experience in the implementation of operational projects
- Analytical and strategic thinking skills and results orientation
- We can offer a dynamic environment an exciting work environment and room to develop your skills. Interesting career prospects and refreshing employment conditions complete our offer.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Maxime Resano.