Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Design Engineering Manager
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Zürich Switzerland.
For this client I'm looking for an experienced design engineering manager to design (and build) a state of the art landmark facility. The starting date is this month and the duration 9 months with a possible extension of 18 months, depending on your experience.
This top tier Pharma company is planning to build an architectural land mark facility. In this pivotal role you will the liaison between the designing company and our client. It is up to you to bring the design phase to an good end.
* You will be responsible for overseeing the pre-conceptual and basic design.
* The land is already acquired and the start of the project is waiting for you.
* In this stand alone position you will be supported by the global engineering team, but as the design project engineering manager you will have the lead in this project.
* For my client this is a key-project and for this reason we are looking for an real seasoned design project engineering manager who worked on projects of >100 million euro's.
* Should you have next to the design experience, experience in managing huge Pharmaceutical Greenfield projects, this project could be extended and you could be responsible for the whole project as the engineering manager.
* > 10 years of pharma engineering experience;
* Master in engineering;
* Proven track record in pre-conceptual and basic design for R&D buildings and offices;
* Available before November.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Riko Arends.