Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
International Account Administrator
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food organization, based in Zürich Switzerland.
Our client is an actor in the food industry in Switzerland
In order to cover a maternity leave our client is looking for a contractor for a period of 6 months.
- Participate to the development of the commercial strategy
- Sales data analysis, optimize margin/profitability
- Preparation and management of global contracts
- Price negotiations
- Global Account Support
- Travel logistics and administration
- Cross-fucntionnal responsabilities
- Business Administration degree
- 3 to 5 years experience in the food industry (or related) and account management experience
- SAP processes understanding
- Order and invoice processing
- Good communicator, manage presentations and written communications
- Organizational skills, Customer focus personality
- English mandatory, other language is a plus
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Maxime Resano.