Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Quality Control Director - Pharma
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Wallis Switzerland.
Our client is a chemical/pharmaceutical specialist.
You have the responsibility of service and QC laboratories located on 2 plants of the site.
- You anticipate the weekly and monthly planning of laboratories and give the information on time analysis in accordance with the different services of the site.
- You coordinate and manage in-house analytical methods transfer activities with DA services, QA, RA and customers. Compliance with - cGMP standards and quality requirements, safety and environment are part of your requirements.
- You control investigations (OOS) and deviations, put in place the necessary corrective actions.
- You participate in internal and external audits.
- Education in related field
- Significant experience in GMP environment
- Fluency in English and French
- Significant background in QC
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Daniel Woudenberg.