Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food organization, based in Zürich Switzerland.
Our client is a key actor in the food industry in Switzerland.
Against this backdrop, our Turnaround and Restructuring practice has experienced unprecedented growth and therefore, an opportunity exists for us to strengthen the team in order to provide resources and leverage to a growing and highly experienced Senior Management team.
Duration : 12 months.
- Reorganize Sales force and set up Channel organisation from scratch
- Set operational plans for next FY, write position descriptions for all position levels and recruitment briefs
- Carry out assessments of existing personnel
- Produced standard distribution agreement for EMEA for consumables and capital plant
- Produce ideal channel descriptor
- Set up private label consumables supply
- Set up training to fulfill Global accounts sales requirements
- Design incentive plan also covering portioned to be divested
- Robust understanding of accounting and business plan modelling.
- Demonstrate recent, relevant leadership experience in a bankruptcy or turnaround situation.
- Fluent / native English speaker essential. Additional European languages are an advantageous, specifically German & French.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, challenging, and uncertain environment with a high tolerance for ambiguity.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, confident , charismatic and impactful presenter.
- Objective, fact based approach to problem solving.
- Hands-on and non-hierarchical operator who is equally effective in managing up and down and relates well at all levels and cultures.
- Demonstrable ability to balance a high level view with detail.
- Can quickly establish credibility at both board and working capital level.
- A natural ability to prioritise – especially in highly pressurised situations.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Maxime Resano.