Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Executive Operations Director
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Medical Devices organization, based in Neuenburg Switzerland.
A global medical devices organization (class II) with a focus on both national and international expansion.
The Executive Director Operations is responsible for three locations and the management of performance and development of the Plant Managers and their teams. Additionally, the Executive Director Operations leads cross-functional project initiatives, including continuous improvement development and planning and facilitation of investment projects. You will be part of the executive board, together with the CEO, CFO, CTO and CCO.
- Broad responsibility for all production related issues on site
- Lead 100+ fte indirectly, multi-site
- Lead a Continuous Improvement program (TPM related)
- Take leadership over the Plant Management teams: Operational Excellence Manager, Facilities Manager, HR, and Production Managers. Interact with the Quality Manager.
- Autonomous work attitude in cooperation with the board of directors
- At least 10 years experience in higher management in the Medical Devices, Automotive or Aerospace sector
- Deep experience in combining operations with financial management
- Excellent communication skills and ability to lead
- Excels at operating in a rapidly changing environment
- Travel required between the different operating sites
- Fluent in English, speaking French and/or German is a huge plus
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Daniel Woudenberg.