Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Post Market Surveillance Manager
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Medical Devices organization, based in Zürich Switzerland.
The company is a global Orthopeadic company, dedicated to very high quality standards. They are one of the most well known names in the industry.
In this role, you will be responsible for all Post Market Surveillance for the company. You will lead a team of between 10-15 employees, varying from Complaint Handling to Field Action Investigation Specialists. This will be a Europe wide role.
- Taking care of all Post market actions, including complaint handling and field action investigation, for all products on the European market
- Overseeing team of Post Market Surveillance, Complaint Handling and Field Action Investigation specialists
- Overall responsible for making sure complaints are correctly followed up and worked accordingly
- Spider in the web as main input for all post market quality related issues
- Reporting to the European Director for Regulatory Compliance
- Background in Complaint Handling and/or Field Action and/or Post Market Surveillance
- Strong quality ethos
- MSc in Life Sciences or Engineering
- Several years of experience in leading teams of highly educated engineers
- Fluent in English, fluency in German and/or Spanish a huge plus
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Matthias Kunkel.