Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Director Quality and Operations
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Medical Devices and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Switzerland.
My client is a Medium-Sized Medical Devices Enterprise and a manufacturer of Cleanroom Equipment for the Pharmaceutical Industry. They are one of the major international players within their field.
The company is looking for a Director of Quality and Operations, who can combine his knowledge in the field of Operations and Quality and thelp them integrate these two fields into one team. This position will be newly created and will report directly to the CEO.
- Responsible for all Operations-related activities within the company
- Responsible for overseeing all Production and Development
- Responisible for Complaint Handling
- Responsible for all Quality Management
- Responsible for Risk Management
- Strong experience in the field of Medical Devices, both in Quality and Operations
- Strong knowledge of ISO 13485 and FDA 21CFR 820
- Knowledge of GMP preferred
- Experience within the Automotive, Aerospace or Medical Devices industry required
- Fluent English, good knowledge of German a big plus
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Matthias Kunkel.