Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Medical Devices organization, based in Neuenburg Switzerland.
Our client is a global Medical Devices company. They produce Class IIb electrical devices. The company exports international and has over 5000 employees worldwide.
As Senior QA Engineer, you will be part of the site quality team. Next to this, you will be project manager for several R&D projects on site.
- Lead external audits
- Asses the quality of new suppliers
- Manage CAPAs
- Responsible for the Device Master File and Device History File
- Work together with manufacturing to maintain compliancy
- Report directly to the site quality manager
- Knowledge in ISO13485/9001 and MDD 93/42/EEC
- Knowledge in FDA 21 CFR 820
- At least 5 years of experience in Quality Assurance
- Degree in Engineering or Electronics
- Fluent English
- Conversation level French
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Matthias Kunkel.