Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Quality Project Leader - 6 months
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Medical Devices organization, based in Genf Switzerland.
The company is a medium sized enterprise in In Vitro Diagnostics. They are a stable company, employing approximately 150 people. They are in the field of packaging, exporting mostly to the large pharmaceutical companies. However, parts of their products are also directly supplied under their own brand, something they want to grow in.
In this role, you will be quality project leader, and senior engineer for the quality team. This due to the recent leave of the old senior quality engineer. This project will be about 6 months, until one of the co-workers in the team will be trained enough to take over this role. This means that you also will be the mentor to the team.
- Drafting validation documentation from change-control or VMP to IQ, OQ, and PQ for re-validation or new equipment purposes.
- Project leader responsible for Medical Device packaging
- Project leader responsible for Injection moulding
- Senior for the quality team
- Reporting to the site Quality Head
- At least 10 years of experience in quality and validation in the Medical devices industry
- Good knowledge of ISO 13485
- Previous experience in same type of position
- Fluent in French and English
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Daniel Woudenberg.