Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Head of Quality Design
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Medical Devices organization, based in Zürich Switzerland.
My client is a fast-growing Medical Devices company near Zurich. They concentrate on customized injection devices for drug delivery. They are ISO 13485 and 9001 certified, and work on the basis of FDA 21CFR part 820.
In this role, you will be responsible for the overall quality design for a newly developed product.
- Responsible for the Design Quality department
- Taking part in Risk Assessment for Product development and Life Cycle
- Problem analysis and verification for Corrective Actions
- CAPA handling
- Working together with R&D, Product Management, QARA and external partners for product development safety
- Testing the product specifications taking into account Design- / System- and Process FMEA
- Experience with product development, market introduction and maintenance in the fields of Medical Devices or Automotive.
- Experience with microfluidics and plastic injection is a huge plus
- Able to deal with suppliers and service providers
- Engineering degree
- Management experience
- Fluent in German and English
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Matthias Kunkel.