Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Medical Devices organization, based in Zürich Switzerland.
My client is a succesful Swiss Medical Devices company with plants in Switzerland and Germany. The substantial growth of the client make this opportunity ideal for all Operations professionals ready for the next step in their career.
The role of the Operations Director is to create and maintain a world class organisation with a multi-site responsibility. The Director of Operations is to help develop a global manufacturing strategy to be implemented by all sites.
Supervising Plant Managers, Technical Director, and others, the Operations Director will lead important capital expenditure programs that could significantly expand the output and improve the efficiency of the business.
- Oversee and direct all manufacturing operations for the organisation
- Direct the development, planning, implementation and maintenance of manufacturing methods
- S/he will create and support an environment of continuous improvement, ensuring that production is provided with a timely production schedule
- Participate as a key member of the Business Team and assist in developing and evaluating strategic programs and resources required to achieve the long term goals of the business.
- Report to the CEO
- Bachelor's degree in manufacturing, engineering or similar within the Life Sciences
- At least 10 years of progressive experience in a medical devices / aerospace / automotive manufacturing envionrment
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams in combination with strong leadership and management skills
- Proven track record in TQM, WCM or Six Sigma methods
- Good knowledge of German, fluent in English
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Daniel Woudenberg.