Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Quality Control Manager
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Medical Devices organization, based in Solothurn Switzerland.
A growing In Vitro Diagnostics / Biotech company. Dedicated to delivering a from-end-to-end solution to clients with their diagnostic products.
As the Quality Control Manager you will be responsible for the Validation within the Quality Control department, along with the management of 10 QC Technicians on the department. The current QC Manager is leaving on a short notice and therefore they are looking for somebody who is available in the next 2 months maximum.
- Managing and training 10 Quality Control Technicians
- Participating in the preparation of customer audits as the QC Manager
- Working within a multidisciplinary environment to match the requirements
- Validation within the QC department
- Improvement of the Quality Management System
- Performance monitoring
- Planning and monitoring of the department's budget
- At least 5 years' experience within Quality Control and Management
- Proper knowledge of ISO 9001 or ISO 13485
- Fluency in German and English (French instead of German is a possibility)
- A background in (Bio)chemistry or similar
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Matthias Kunkel.