Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Head of Sales EMEA
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food organization, based in Genf Switzerland.
Our client is a leading global manufacturer and marketer of Flavors.
Our client is currently looking for a Head of Sales EMEA Flavors (m/w) to take over the commercial and strategic lead with a focus on both profitable sales and team management, at zone level, for local and zonal accounts. As Head of Sales EMEA Flavors you will be responsible for management of solid line local reports and effective communication within geographic area of responsibility.
- Drive sales in current accounts and new distribution in the EMEA Region
- Achieve the sales related financial targets for the affiliate/area
- Contribute feedback to management on the market needs for future strategies
- Develop sales and profitability forecasts and controls expenses in line with budget
- Developing and implementing innovative sales and marketing strategies
- Creating and fulfilling own sales plans and budget on the basis of market plans
- Controlling all sales activities with existing and potential customers
- Establish and develop long-term customer relationships
- Monitoring the market and identify market potential
- Develop customer concepts in cooperation with product management, application and product development
- Degree in food/beverage technology or business administration
- Several years of successful flavor sales experience, international, with multiple clients
- Team Leading and management experience with the ability to build a successful team, leading with a strategic vision and clear decision making
- Flexible and willingness to travel regularly within EMEA
- Advanced Sales and Negotiation skills (including hard negotiation with experienced buyers)
- Ability to drive successfully business vitality and results vs objectives within a complex environment
- Good commercial understanding
- Fluent in English, knowledge of German or any other European language would be an advantage
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Maxime Resano.