Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Director Sales Beverages
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food organization, based in Basel-Landschaft Switzerland.
Our client is a global concentrated fruit products company.
For our client, we are currently looking for a Sales Director Beverages. We are seeking for a highly motivated individual to manage its sales efforts in the Southern European region. You must be highly organized, entrepreneurial, and have a track record of growing territories. You are highly motivated and must be able to work well without supervision in selling to decision makers, product managers, and innovation managers. Travel of up to 50% of your time is required.
- You will be responsible for different sales teams throughout the Southern European Region
- You will need to develop the South European region
- You will be responsible to optimize the distribution in your regions
- Sell to industry decision makers, product managers, and innovation managers
- Passion and motivation for promoting and selling fruit ingredients to mid-size and large manufacturers
- A technical /ingredient related college degree is preferred
- A perfect understanding of the food industry preferably within ingredients
- 3 to 5 years of related ingredient sales experience required
- Good communicator
- Experience selling finished retail goods to large retailers/marketers a plus
- Experienced in multicultural environment
- Willing to travel up to 50%
- Fluent in German and English, French & Italian are plus
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Maxime Resano.