Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
QC Officer Drug Products
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Basel-Stadt Switzerland.
Our client is a contract manufacturing organization in the Basel area.
In this role you are responsible for analytical support of projects in the Drug Product Department with the following tasks:
- Establish DP analytical infrastructure and services for biologics small molecule and peptide products
- Install, qualify and maintain instruments for DP physchem analytics in close alignment with current best practices and regulations
- Develop and establish analytical methods and technologies to support formulation development and DP QC
- Carry out phys-chem analytical tests to support formulation development and DP QC
- Ensure proper maintenance of equipment, safety and health protection following lab and safety instructions and all cGMP regulations
- Evaluate and implement new methods and technologies, as required; participate and contribute to innovation, technical strategy projects and scientific publications
>4 years of experience as a research/ technical assistant in the pharmaceutical or chemical industry, preferably in analytics
Working experience in relevant analytical techniques
Good reporting, interpretation and documentation of scientific results
Experience with parenteral dosage forms, protein formulation and analytics is a plus
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Daniel Woudenberg.