Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Head of Quality Engineering
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Medical Devices organization, based in Sankt Gallen Switzerland.
My client is a leading Medical Devices company in the field of orthopaedic implants. They have a excellent track record on quality and are driven by innovation. Due to this they are extensively growing and in the need for new, well qualified, personnel.
In this role, you will be overall responsible for the whole Quality Engineering department. You will report directly to the Quality Director.
- Monitoring of Product & Process Quality
- Complaint evaluation and investigation
- Oversee CAPAs
- Oversee NCR
- Training for all levels of quality staff
- Internal and external Audits
- Take part in the Strategical Compliance process
- Experience in the field of Osteosynthesis / Spine / Implants
- Degree in Engineering
- 6-10 years of experience in Quality
- 3-5 years of experience in Management
- Strong knowledge of ISO 13485
- Strong knowledge 21CFR part 820 and QSR
- Experience with Medical Device Manufacturing
- Fluent English
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Matthias Kunkel.